Enable/Disable YooRecipe main features
In this section, you are going to learn how to enable/disable YooRecipe main features. It all depends on what you want to use YooRecipe for
YooRecipe Main Features
Component Options are accessible from
Components > YooRecipe > Options
- Admin Email
- You can specify here an email address which will receive notifications about recipe/reviews creation
- Prepare Content
- Whether or not you will use Content Plugins in your recipes. See Use content plugins documentation for more information
- Automatic numbering
- Whether or not paragraphs in recipe preparation are turned into an ordered list. See Automatic numbering explained for more information.
- Use Google Recipe
- Whether or not microformats are enabled in your recipe pages. See Google Rich Snippets for more information.
- Use quantity converter
- Whether or not ingredients quantities can be converted on the fly
- Use fractions
- US vs metrics display of quantities
- Use favourites
- Enable/Disable Favorites feature
- Nutrition facts
- Enable/Disable Nutrition Facts
- Use watermarks
- Whether or not pictures are watermarked with a copyright of your website.
- Shopping List
- Enable/Disable shopping list features (add to shopping list buttons, etc)
- Meal Planner
- Enable/Disable Meal Planner features (add to recipe box buttons, etc)
- Display User Information
- Privacy setting. Either display real username or avatar.
- Pagination position. Can be top, bottom or both.
- Use Prices
- Enable/Disable price support for ingredients
- Recipe price
- Enable/Disable price support for recipes
- It speaks for itself