Starting from v4.2.0, YooRecipe supports Disqus integration. Get plenty of user-added content on your website. Ideal for your SEO!
YooRecipe and Disqus Integration
Starting from version 4.2.0, YooRecipe is now fully integrated with Disqus. Basically, what you need to do is:
- Create an account at Disqus.com
- Install Disqus integration plugin (developed by Joomlaworks)
- Install YooRecipe Disqus Integration plugin
Configuration is easy. Documentation assumes you already have created an account at Disqus and have defined your Disqus subdomain.
Disqus Plugin Installation
1. Download and install Disqus for Joomla from JoomlaWorks. It is free, no registration required.
2. Download and install YooRecipe Disqus Integration plugin.
Go to Extensions > Extension Manager, install plg_yoorecipe_disqus zip archive
Go to Extensions > Plugin Manager, look for the plugin and edit it.
This plugin comes with a few configuration options.
- Disqus subdomain: mandatory. It is the information you entered when setting up your account at Disqus
- Language: the user language for Disqus in frontend
- Display comments in recipe view: Displays Disqus in recipe pages