Configure General Layout
YooRecipe comes with a built-in templating system. Discover the different layouts
YooRecipe available layouts
YooRecipe comes with pre-defined blog layouts. A blog layout is a menu item page or a component view that displays more than one recipe.
Example: most read recipes, latest recipes, favourites recipes, etc.
You can select the layout to use in Component settings
Components > YooRecipe > Options > Recipes
- Number of columns
- The number of recipes per line
- List length
- the maximum number of recipes displayed per page
- Clickable picture
- Whether or not recipe picture is clickable. Brings the user to the recipe page
- Whether or not the recipe title is displayed
- Creation date
- Whether or not the creation date is displayed
- Whether or not ingredients are displayed
- Read more
- Whether or not a Read More link is displayed
- All other fields
- All other fields control the display of a recipe field (author, number of views, difficulty, category, cost, rating, preparation time, seasons...
Single Column Layout
Dual Column Layout